Protection of our clients’ interests in international commercial arbitrations while settling investment and foreign trade disputes is one of the oldest practices of Jurvneshservice. We have been working in the named field since 1990, and during this time our attorneys got a very precious experience representing interests of Ukrainian and foreign companies in the London Court of International Arbitration, in the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC), in the International Arbitration Centre of the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber, in the International Commercial Arbitration Courts for Russian and Ukrainian Chambers of Commerce and in other institutional arbitrations and ad hoc arbitrations (Zürich, Moscow, Stockholm).
Our partners act as experts in Ukrainian and foreign law in international judicial and arbitration processes, when Ukrainian law must be applied to the contentious relations.
Jurvneshservice render the following services in this practice:
- legal analysis of the dispute to determine judicial risks;
- application of interlocutory injunction measures, including freezing (arrest) of the defendant’s assets in the country of their location;
- preparation of documents necessary for initiation of arbitration proceedings in any of the main European languages;
- representation of the clients’ interests in arbitration proceedings;
- support in the procedure of challenging of arbitral awards rendered;
- support in the procedure of recognition and compulsory enforcement of arbitral awards in Ukraine and in the country of the location of the defendant and his property;
- consulting on any questions of private international law and international commercial arbitration.