Dr. A Tsirat is a member of International Bar Association, Kyiv Region Bar, Center for International Legal Studies (Zaltsburg, Austria).
Dr. A. Tsirat graduated from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv specializing in commercial law and the Romano-Germanic Philology Department specializing in English literature and language. She attended study courses at the Institute of International Law Development (IDLI) in Rome. A. Tsirat presented her thesis Franchise Agreements in 2003. Fluently speaks English, Ukrainian and Russian.
Dr. A. Tsirat specializes in the areas of:
- aircraft financing (purchase, sale, lease and mortgage of aircraft and engines);
- international trade (agency, distribution and franchising agreements);
- litigation and dispute resolution;
- protection of foreign investments;
- corporate law;
- tax planning and tax disputes.
Dr. A. Tsirat is active in academic work and lecturing (University of Modern Knowledge), she is the author of a series of research papers in different fields of law.