Attorney, trustee, member of Kyiv City Bar Association.
Mr. Salatyuk graduated from Kiev National Trade and Economic University with a major in commercial law in 2001. In 2003 Mr. Salatyuk completed special courses and obtained a license of trustee which allows him to serve as a trustee throughout Ukraine.
Mr. Salatyuk has a vast experience in litigation in commercial, administrative and common courts of Ukraine.
Mr. Salatyuk specializes in the following areas:
- litigation in commercial, administrative and common courts of Ukraine;
- establishment and reorganization of enterprises of different forms of ownership;
- bankruptcy (trustee) and liquidation of legal entities;
- corporate Law/M&A;
- tax planning and disputes with tax authorities;
- enforcement of foreign judgments and arbitral awards.