Real estate transactions demand guidance of lawyers who are deeply proficient not only in real property law, but in many other fields, including banking, structured finance, tax, securities and environmental law. We facilitate secured and unsecured real estate financings, such as complex structures across a broad range of real estate asset classes, including office properties, hotels, retail properties, industrial properties, multifamily developments and mixed-use properties. Our knowledge also encompasses the real estate aspects of leveraged acquisitions, including the use of real estate as security for syndicated bank borrowings.
Attorneys, specializing in real estate, handle acquisitions and dispositions of all types of real estate on a national basis, whether as stand-alone or portfolio transactions or as part of a corporate merger or acquisition. In addition to sales and purchases, they have experience in sale/leaseback transactions and seller financing vehicles such as installment contracts and ground leases. They handle commercial and industrial properties as well as residential, condominium, townhouse and cooperative housing. Both tax and real estate lawyers work together in structuring tax-advantaged dispositions and restructuring of ownership entities. They are conversant with all types of tax-deferred exchanges, including reverse exchanges, new construction transactions, partnership transactions and the tenant-in-common structures that accompany many replacement property transactions.
Land law and Real Estate
Attorneys in Jurvneshservice, specializing in real estate transactions, have considerable experience in the application of national legislation. We counsel our clients on the acquisition, disposition and lease of commercial and public property and land. Our experts also carry out a comprehensive legal review (due diligence) on the real estate and land of client’s interest, ensure the proper registration of title to land and property.
The main types of legal counsel in this field include the following services:
- legal assistance procedures for obtaining permissions for construction, reconstruction, repair of real estate;
- legal support of the acquisition and disposal of real estate (office, retail and industrial buildings, residential and mixed systems), as well as land;
- legal review (due diligence) of title documents concerning real estate and land;
- legal assistance in contract mortgage, lease, property management and land;
- legal support concerning the registration of ownership of real estate and land;
- advice on the taxation of real estate;
- counseling and representation of individuals in disputes with developers, as well as in the disputes that arise in the course of construction;
- representation in the state power and local self-government agencies in the process of registration of land rights;
- representation of land users in the implementation of inspections by authorities;
- representation of interests in land disputes in court;
Jurvneshservice’s clients in this area are JSC Demos, Industrialobespechenie LLC, Agricultural company Rubezhevskaya LLC, Agrovita-IR LLC, Ekost LLC and others.